As part of our continued growth at Hampton Behavioral Health Center, we are seeking Registered Nurses who are eager to join an interdisciplinary treatment team devoted to providing high level of mental health care for our patients.
With our dedicated Staff Educator and Nursing Managers we are able to provide ample classroom and on-unit training to support all of our nurses needs.
We offer our staff:
- Opportunities in Staff Nursing and ECT Nursing
- Leadership development
- Free Online Educational Training and CEU’s
- Full-time, part-time and per diem opportunities
- Robust benefits package including:
- Enhanced medical and prescription coverage
- Full dental coverage
- Basic Life Insurance, Supplemental and dependent life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts on cell phones, flowers, restaurants and more…
If you are a compassionate, team oriented nurse who seeks to build a meaningful career, please contact the Human Resources Department at 609-518-2209 or apply by going to our Careers page: http://hamptonhospital.com/careers/
There you can also find listings for all behavioral health jobs at Hampton Behavioral Health Center.
Hampton Behavioral Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For details about the Nursing Department at Hampton Behavioral Health Center employees, contact Human Resources at