Join our dedicated, team of mental health professionals and help us as we continue to redefine standards of service excellence.
Our flexible employee benefits package lets you choose the best coverage to accommodate the needs of you and your family. Hampton Behavioral Health Center offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees that include:
- Medical coverage
- Prescription coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision benefits
- Basic life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Supplemental and dependent life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Retirement/savings plan with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Direct deposit payroll
- Tuition reimbursement; discounted tuition to select schools
- Employee assistance program
- Cell phone and other discount programs
Hampton Behavioral Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For details and a complete list of all benefits available to Hampton Behavioral Health Center employees, contact Human Resources at 609-518-2209.